Tech-SIGHTS, LLC has produced two rugged, precise sighting solutions for the SKS
rifle with the following features:
- Does not require drilling or tapping to create a solid
mount to the receiver.
- Mounts the sight closer to the shooter's eye, giving the
shooter a sight picture similar to the M1 Garand and M16 military rifles.
- Increases the sighting radius by 10" over sights mounted in
front of the receiver.
- Returns to zero after removal.
- Uses incremental windage adjustment with rugged detent
- The TS100 utilizes apertures (.062 dia.) from the time
proven M16A1 rifle. This gives the shooter a wide choice of apertures including
National Match, Tritium, Combat, etc.
- The TS200 includes an elevation adjustable aperture (.062
dia.) with detent locking.
The steel sight frame is constructed of high strength steel
with black oxide finish and black oxide steel components.
- Patented design.